- The Principal Judge Dr. Flavian Zeija (head of the High Court in Uganda), has Friday 29th January appointed a six-member committee to ...January 30, 2021
- The struggle to achieve gender equality continues to be visible in a plethora of sectors including in the work and employment world, ...January 29, 2021
Bobi Wine: Court orders restoration of besieged Presidential Candidate’s freedom amid accusations he wants to ...The High Court sitting at Kampala has Monday ordered the restoration of National Unity Platform (NUP) Presidential Candidate Bobi Wine’s liberty and ...January 25, 2021
- The trial of Jamil Mukulu, 56, – the notorious leader and commander of Congo based Ugandan islamist rebel group the Allied Democratic ...January 24, 2021
- The head of the High Court, Principal Judge Dr. Flavian Zeija has Tuesday transferred 26 Judges of the High Court, according to ...
- The classic case of a Ugandan businessman’s understanding of who a tax consultant is, is one that amazes me. It is the ...
- In the wake of Sunday morning on 9th January 2021, Uganda woke up to big headlines on various social media platforms that ...January 18, 2021
- The Judiciary has cautioned four rookie female lawyers who filmed themselves dancing to a popular and controversial local song while at a ...January 6, 2021
- Ugandan social media platforms, especially Twitter, are a highway of information. Topics change day by day. Emotions are at fever-pitch. Blink and ...January 4, 2021
- The East Africa Law Society (EALS) is saddened by the appalling human rights situation in Uganda ahead of the country’s general elections ...January 3, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 20, 2021