Author: Benjamin M. Ahikiiriza
Benjamin M. Ahikiiriza is the founder of thelegalreports.com. He is also its Chief Editor and writes about legal news.
- Chief Justice Owiny-Dollo yesterday (20th June) opened up a plea bargain camp for the Acholi and Lango sub-regions at a ceremony held ...June 21, 2022
- A panel of three Court of Appeal Justices has on Thursday, 16th June okayed the election of former minister, Idah Nantaba as ...June 16, 2022
- Studying and passing the bar course – a key prerequisite for becoming an Advocate in Uganda, has become nothing short of a ...May 19, 2022
- Top city law firm KTA Advocates has announced the appointment of its first senior partners as a “significant strategic step” for the ...May 7, 2022
- When we talk about social media influencers in Uganda, it’s hard to imagine lawyers can be among them. This is because the ...April 22, 2022
- A top city public interest lawyer has advised law students and lawyers against thinking their law degree is a guarantee they will ...November 22, 2021
- One of Uganda’s leading law firms Kampala Associated Advocates celebrated its 20th anniversary Friday at a function held at Speke Resort Hotel ...November 13, 2021
- Top Ugandan Female Lawyers for the year 2021 have today been unveiled at the Women in Law Conference and Awards Dinner which ...November 12, 2021
The Legal Reports
Founded in 2020. The Legal Reports in Uganda’s Premier online legal news and analysis publocation.
Our Mission is to be Uganda’s most influential, reliable, accessible and relevant legal newspaper
CONTACT US TODAY
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or +256 709751228 / +256786326497