Author: Benjamin M. Ahikiiriza
Benjamin is the Founder, Publisher and Chief Executive Editor of thelegalreports.com
- The Chief Justice Alfonse Chigamoy Owiny-Dollo has outlined the Judiciary’s achievements over the past financial year 2020/2021 and laid out plans to ...July 22, 2021
- A lawyer who sued Uganda Law Society (ULS) President Pheona Wall on Friday last week over a memorandum of understanding signed between ...
- The Judiciary has banned courts from confiscating original copies of national identity cards belonging to persons standing surety for criminal suspects as ...
President Museveni Rewards Personal Lawyer Kiryowa Kiwanuka With Coveted Attorney General Post in New CabinetPresident Kaguta Museveni has tapped one of his go-to lawyers Mr. Kiryowa Kiwanuka to be Uganda’s Attorney General in his fresh cabinet ...June 8, 2021
- President Uhuru Kenyatta has Wednesday appointed Justice Martha Koome Kenya’s new Chief Justice replacing Justice David Maraga who retired last year. Martha ...May 19, 2021
- President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni,76, has Wednesday been sworn in as Uganda’s President for a Sixth five year term extending his rule over ...May 12, 2021
- Renowned human rights lawyer, Mr. Isaac Ssemakadde and his client, Dr. Stella Nyanzi, the former Makerere University researcher, are threatening to bring ...March 28, 2021
- Lawyer Bob Kasango’s mortal remains will be buried in Fort Portal, Kabarole district, and not his birthplace in Tororo, the High Court ...March 27, 2021
- Following a ground breaking Constitutional Court decision that rendered her appointment null and void, Justice Jane Frances Abodo has temporarily stepped down ...March 25, 2021
The Legal Reports
Founded in 2020. The Legal Reports in Uganda’s Premier online legal news and analysis publocation.
Our Mission is to be Uganda’s most influential, reliable, accessible and relevant legal newspaper
CONTACT US TODAY
Email: email@example.com or +256 709751228 / +256786326497