Author: Benjamin M. Ahikiiriza
Benjamin is a Digital Legal News Journalist (trained by Reuters) and digital media enthusiast who founded The Legal Reports website in January, 2020 while a fourth year law student at Makerere University school of law. Prior to that, Benjamin used to write amateur blogs and some of his legal commentaries were published by the Daily Monitor and Independent Magazine - both leading publications in Uganda. He covers lawyers, law students, judges, judiciary, courts, law schools, and law firms.
- The Court of Appeal has set the record straight on the question of what amounts to matrimonial property and how it should ...November 16, 2022
- It has become clear to me after a year under the programme that detachment of legal education from the legal, social, and ...November 15, 2022
- Courts surpassed case disposal targets by 51% in the first quarter of Financial Year 2022/2023, according to a performance report presented by ...November 11, 2022
- Besides the economic benefits judicial officers and the Judiciary itself are reaping as a result of the Administration of the Judiciary Act ...November 8, 2022
Julius Galisonga: Senior Lawyers Should Not Exert Pressure on Young Lawyers to Wear Clothes They ...The legal profession across the world is starting to come to terms with mental health issues among its members. One of the ...November 3, 2022
- All is set at the Commercial Court building in Kampala, Uganda where the East African Court of Justice will sit for a ...November 1, 2022
- Legal Brains Trust, a Kampala based human rights and democracy watchdog on Wednesday, 19th October, launched a legal attack in the East ...October 21, 2022
- Update The President of the Uganda Association of Prosecutors (UAP), Mr. Batson Baguma in a statement issued on Saturday, 15th October, rebutted ...October 14, 2022
- Chief Justice Owiny-Dollo yesterday (20th June) opened up a plea bargain camp for the Acholi and Lango sub-regions at a ceremony held ...June 21, 2022
- A panel of three Court of Appeal Justices has on Thursday, 16th June okayed the election of former minister, Idah Nantaba as ...June 16, 2022
About The Legal Reports
Founded in January 2020, The Legal Reports is Uganda’s first and leading digital legal news website; covering lawyers, law students, courts of law, Judges, law schools, the Judiciary, and law firms.
Our purpose is to help improve the understanding of and consciousness about the legal profession in Uganda.
CONTACT US TODAY
Reach out to The Legal Reports with inquires, corrections, suggestions, complaints, story tips and ideas by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call +256787951231 (during business hours) for partnerships and advertising engagements.
To send us your Article, make sure you and the article comply with our guidelines for contributors.