Author: Benjamin M. Ahikiiriza
Benjamin M. Ahikiiriza is the founder of thelegalreports.com. He is also its Chief Editor and writes about legal news.
- Renowned human rights lawyer, Mr. Isaac Ssemakadde and his client, Dr. Stella Nyanzi, the former Makerere University researcher, are threatening to bring ...March 28, 2021
- Lawyer Bob Kasango’s mortal remains will be buried in Fort Portal, Kabarole district, and not his birthplace in Tororo, the High Court ...March 27, 2021
- Following a ground breaking Constitutional Court decision that rendered her appointment null and void, Justice Jane Frances Abodo has temporarily stepped down ...March 25, 2021
- Chief Justice robustly defends his image and reputation as an independent JudgeMarch 17, 2021
Former Principal Judge Justice Yorokamu Bamwine Joins KTA Advocates as a Consultant as Ms. Asmahaney ...Former Principal Judge and head of the High Court of Uganda, Justice Yorokamu Bamwiine has been admitted into KTA Advocates as a ...February 5, 2021
- The Judiciary has cautioned four rookie female lawyers who filmed themselves dancing to a popular and controversial local song while at a ...January 6, 2021
- The East Africa Law Society (EALS) is saddened by the appalling human rights situation in Uganda ahead of the country’s general elections ...January 3, 2021
High Court orders Government to honour pledge to increase Prosecutors’ salaries, better their work conditionsThe High Court has ordered the Government of Uganda to honour its promises to increase Prosecutors’ salaries and to better their work ...December 21, 2020
Uganda Law Society condemns police brutality meted out against presidential candidates and their supportersThe Uganda Law Society (ULS) has condemned the chaotic scenes of police brutality witnessed during the second day of presidential nominations held ...November 6, 2020
The Legal Reports
Founded in 2020. The Legal Reports in Uganda’s Premier online legal news and analysis publocation.
Our Mission is to be Uganda’s most influential, reliable, accessible and relevant legal newspaper
CONTACT US TODAY
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or +256 709751228 / +256786326497