Author: Joseph Okuja
- The decision in Fuelex Vs Uganda Revenue Authority (URA) – Constitutional Petition No.3 of 2009, delivered on 24th July 2020, is testimony ...July 26, 2020
- Brief facts The Applicant taxpayer, a subsidiary of a company registered in Mauritius, provides maintenance services to foreign operated aircrafts under ...June 1, 2020
- A career as a tax professional was never my dream; but tax has offered me a rewarding and intellectually satisfying career. I ...May 15, 2020
- The lockdown and its impact on economic activity is going to exert several pressures on some businesses in terms of their ability ...April 28, 2020
- On COVID donations and their tax deductibility, I [have already] observed that a gift or donation made by a taxpayer to ...April 26, 2020
- In both cases, the taxpayer had amortised lease rental expenses for land that had been paid in advance for the term of ...March 18, 2020
About The Legal Reports
Founded in January 2020, The Legal Reports is Uganda’s first and leading digital legal news website; covering lawyers, law students, courts of law, Judges, law schools, the Judiciary, and law firms.
Our purpose is to help improve the understanding of and consciousness about the legal profession in Uganda.
CONTACT US TODAY
Reach out to The Legal Reports with inquires, corrections, suggestions, complaints, story tips and ideas by emailing email@example.com
You can also call +256787951231 (during business hours) for partnerships and advertising engagements.
To send us your Article, make sure you and the article comply with our guidelines for contributors.